From the largest to the smallest, Pacific Rigging Loft, Inc. has the right hoist for the job.
We understand how many different lifting situations you encounter on the job. Therefore, our customers require a full range of hoisting options to get the job done right. Pacific Rigging Loft, Inc. offers the following chain hoists:
- Lever Chain Hoist
- Electric Chain Hoist
- Manual Chain Hoist
- Wire Rope Hoist
- Ergonomic Chain Hoist
- Air Chain Hoist
Each hoist has a specific use to ensure the safe completion of every lifting project. We also offer replacement parts for all of our rope or chain hoists.
Chain hoists come in all types and sizes to suit the magnitude of the job. Extremely large or heavy loads may require multiple hoists in order to produce enough strength to handle the project. We can help you choose the best hoist for your project. Make sure the chain hoist you choose is rated for a larger load than necessary to ensure a safe lift.
How is Hoisting Equipment used?
Typical applications include helping operators in manufacturing, warehousing and construction to lift loads in support of production or storage activities, loading and unloading, or one process to the next. Hoisting equipment assists in the lifting and positioning of large, heavy loads in a variety of industries: Automotive, Chemicals, Commercial printing, Manufacturing, Newspaper, Paper, Steel, Transportation, Warehousing and distribution.
Hoisting equipment provides a variety of benefits:
- Ergonomics – By doing the heavy lifting, hoisting equipment takes the strain off operators, reducing fatigue and lowering the risk of injury
- Customizable – Hoisting equipment can be customized with below the hook attachments, end effectors or specialized tooling to handle a diverse variety of products and loads
- Flexible – Hoisting equipment can be easily re-fitted for longer lifting capability
- Indoor/outdoor use – Hoisting equipment can be used with equipment both inside a facility and outside, on the dock or in the yard
- Portable – Hoisting equipment can be easily transported from job to job or site to site
- Reduction in product damage – By allowing for smooth, direct-path lifting over obstacles—with soft start features, multiple speed options and a variety of end effectors to interface with and secure the load—products are handled gently to minimize damage
- Lower maintenance costs – Incorporating the latest technologies and offered in a variety of usage and capacity ratings, hoisting equipment requires less maintenance compared to other lifting devices
- Positioning – Highly automated systems maneuver with the precision of one thousandth of the rated speed to an exact location
- Safety – Because they operate overhead and work in a specific area, hoisting equipment is less likely than forklift traffic to maneuver a load into personnel, walls, machinery or other obstacles